Check Inn Systems has just released a new universal Keyless Access Lock comes with a vast array
of standard and optional features.
Ideally suited to the apartment and motel accommodation industries, it solves a number of annoying
issues with locking systems that are currently on the market.
The huge range of features include
• No keys to lose, no room cards to lose or wear out
• Mains powered with battery backup, no flat batteries at 2am
• Entry by user selected code up to 10 digits
• Compatible with most existing door locks
• Stand alone or networked operation (with or without cables)
• Management by reception computer
• Remote control via Internet
• SMS control from your mobile phone
• Usage logs on your PC
• Separate code for each manager, cleaner and guest
• Almost unlimited number of user
• Multi level access rights for locks including 1 time access, user access or manager access
• Locks are managed by Building Name, Floor, Room Number and Door Number
• Backlit number pad and 16 x 2 digit display for entry control and optional local setup and
• Leave messages for guests
• Built in energy control option with 3 separately controlled outputs. These outputs can
control Room Air Conditioners, Heaters, Lights or appliances.
• Flush mount or On Wall mount option
• High Reliabilty technology - minimal wearing parts
• Highly secure encryption for all communications
• Sabbath friendly - compatible with existing standard room keys where electric locks can not
be used for religious reasons.
• Options include Ultra Tough stainless steel keyboard for those rugged environments.
• RFID reader option to accept standard RFID, HID or MiFare cards (specify at time of