Roadworthy Certificate

By: The Automotive Experts  22-Apr-2013
Keywords: Car Service, Car Service & Repairs, Auto Service

When you need to re-register your vehicle or sell it, you need to go to an authorised place to get a Certificate of Road worthiness. Vicroads only accept the RWC issued by a licensed vehicle tester, such as The Automotive Expert

Keywords: Auto Service, Car Service, Car Service & Repairs

Other products and services from The Automotive Experts


Log Book Servicing

We can also perform specialized 4WD servicing, log book servicing, LPG servicing, Automatic Transmission servicing and fuel injection system servicing.


Car Repairs

Our team of highly experienced car mechanics have an extremely high regard for customer service and high quality workmanship. All


Car Service

At The Automotive Experts, we also perform fixed price car servicing for all types of cars.


Auto Repairs

Our team is highly skilled and experienced in : Timing Belt Replacement Head Gasket Repair Cylinder Head Repair