Sally Hughes | Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Wedding, Celebrant, Marriage
• I offer an initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together.
• I offer professional guidance in writing vows and selecting poems, verse and music, including access to my large literary and music library.
• I will complete all legal paperwork and ensure it is lodged with the relevant authorities on your behalf after the wedding. After the marriage, couples must obtain their own Registered Marriage Certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages.
• I will attend a rehearsal at the venue in the weeks prior to the ceremony. *
• I will arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
• I will provide you with a professionally printed ceremony certificate.
• I will provide you with a personalised copy of your ceremony.
• I will provide you with a Change of Name Kit (for Australian residents)
• I will provide a professional quality PA system with CD player and USB connectivity.
• I can provide a table, table cloth and chairs for the signing of the certificates if required.
• I will dress appropriately to ensure that I compliment the bridal party and reflect your dress code.
Contact Sally Hughes | Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Print this page