Vow Renewal Ceremonies
Sally Hughes | Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Celebrant, Civil Marriage Celebrant, Renewal of Vows
• I offer an initial, obligation-free meeting to listen to your ideas and discuss how we can create a meaningful and unique ceremony together.
• I offer professional guidance in writing vows and selecting poems, verse and music, including access to my large literary and music library.
• If required, I will attend a rehearsal at the venue in the weeks prior to the ceremony
• I will arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the ceremony.
• I will provide you with a professionally printed vow renewal certificate.
• I will provide you with a personalised copy of your vow renewal ceremony.
• I will provide a professional quality PA system with CD player and MP3 capability.
• I can provide a table, table cloth and chairs for the signing of the vow renewal certificate if required.
• I will dress appropriately to ensure that I compliment the bridal party and reflect your dress code.
, Civil Marriage
, Civil Marriage Celebrant
, Renewal of Vows
, Wedding Vows
Contact Sally Hughes | Melbourne Marriage Celebrant
Print this page