Lyrebird window canopies:
- Reduce your energy bills - A window canopy will keep your rooms cooler in summer and warmer in winter, so that you can turn off your air conditioner or heater and save on electricity costs
- Stop unwanted weather reaching the window - No one likes scrubbing the windows! With a Lyrebird timber window awning, you won't need to. You'll also extend the life of your window sills and frames, as they won't be subjected to as much weather wear
- Stop sun bleaching - Curtains, bed covers and lounge furniture are expensive. Make sure that yours last longer, keeping them protected with a Lyrebird window canopy.
- Are a fast and inexpensive way to add a stunning feature to your home - Improve the resale value of your home and enjoy the envious stares of your neighbours. Within as little as 1 hour you can install a Lyrebird window canopy and not only enjoy the benefits they bring, but also add a attractive feature to your home
- Are made to last - Our window canopies are made using F8/MGP12 radiata pine and treated with Light Organic Solvent Preservative (LOSP) to H3 level (protection for components above the ground), to resist rotting and borers
Lyrebird supply a complete window canopy kit, containing:
- 2 x window canopy brackets of your choice
- 2 or 3 angled battens, to suit window width
- Colorbond / Zincalume Miniorb (ripple iron) or BlueOrb corrugated steel (pick from our Colorbond colour chart)
- Top and side flashings
- Bolts and screws etc.
- Full installation instructions