Managing your own home renovation or extension project or the redevelopment of a block of land is always a stressful experience. The property development and renovation process can be a complex mix of design and building constraints, planning, heritage or environmental approvals, legal and contractual issues, financial and time management. It involves a broad range of people, personalities and skills from designers to tradespeople, each bringing their own values and opinions as to what is best for the client.
Keeping a project on the rails and running smoothly through the process requires significant project management skill and clear vision to ensure the project meets the expectation of the client. Our focus is always on achieving the outcome the client desires.
Each project is unique and will require a range of skills and experience. Residential Project Management offers a full range of services across all types of residential building projects including:
· Developing detailed project briefs in consultation with the client.
· Determining the range of skills and expertise required to complete the project.
· Sourcing and appointment of appropriate consultants.
· Coordination and management of consultants (architects/interior designers/planners).
· Facilitation of necessary approvals with statutory bodies.
· Review of design drawings, specifications and tender documentation.
· Sourcing and appointment of appropriate tradespeople.
· Coordination and management of tradespeople.
· Review of invoices and approval of payments.
· Regular progress reporting to client throughout the project.
· Management of variation requests.
· Organising, attending and documenting site meetings.
· Manage defect liability and rectification.