Stump removal and general gardening services.
Flame'n Stump & Gardening Services
Garden Maintenance, Lawn Mowing, Weed Control
Flame’n Stump & Gardening Services
FREE QUOTES - Servicing Eastern and South Eastern Suburbs.
Full insurance cover.
Owner operator Scott brings more than 15 years of experience to his customers in the following areas:
- Stump removal - a speciality! Can access narrow spaces, e.g. behind sheds, next to pools
- Root removal
- Tree removal
- Trees trimmed
- Garden clean ups - will tackle overgrown weeds such as blackberry, ivy, wandering jew
- Lawn mowing
- Garden maintenance
For your convenience, stump removal quotes can be made over the phone in most instances. Please provide the stump measurement across the widest section (diameter) near the ground and describe access to the site - e.g. are there gates or stairs? With this information, Scott can provide you with a free, no obligation quote. Just remember, it can’t hurt to ask.
Scott’s primary method for stump removal is a stump grinding machine. It works by shaving away at the stump continuously until the required depth and area are met. Backfill of the hole and removal of shavings can also be included in the service.
Benefits of tree stump removal
- Removal of potential termite habitat.
- Prepares an area for planting, landscaping, or construction.
- Prevents the stump and roots from re-shooting and growing. Unwanted re-growth may potentially push up structures such as paved areas, fences and house foundations.
- Removal of a stump may improve drainage if it obstructs water flow.
- Stumps, even when cut off close to the ground, can be unsightly and may present a tripping hazard.
Garden and Lawn Care
, Garden Clean Up
, Garden Maintenance
, Lawn Mowing
, Weed Control