Bacchus Marsh Naturopath - Vital Existence
Nutrition, Stress, Lose Weight
By creating individual programs to achieve your goals. I am able to assist many health conditions and concerns such as
• Improving your health & vitality
• Chronic Fatigue, Stress & Anxiety, Low energy, Fatigue, Depression
• Menstrual Irregularities, Heavy & Painful Periods, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause complaints
• Preconception & Fertility Support
• Children’s Health - colic, recurrent infection, nutritional support
• Weight Loss and Detoxification
• Digestive Disturbances such as reflux, heartburn, GORD, colic, constipation, bloating, flatulence and diarrhoea, pain
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Hayfever, Headaches
• Cold and Flu, Recurrent infection
• Eczema, Acne
• Food Intolerance & Testing
I'd be delighted to help facilitate your path to health and vitality. Together we can plan your pathway to wellness and reach your health goals via private one on one consultations.
What you can expect during your treatment:
• During your first appointment I will take a case history on all aspects of your health, including diet & lifestyle.
• Physical examinations such as iris analysis, blood pressure may be taken. If required you may be sent for further testing (such as blood tests, stool analysis) to gain a better understanding of you and your body.
• I will discuss with you time frames in which we should reach your goals.
• You may be given herbal, nutritional or homeopathic medicines to take, which I will discuss how and when to take them. Diet & Lifestyle advice will also be given if needed.
• After your first appointment I will put together a treatment plan tailored to you and your needs.
A follow up consultation is generally required after your initial appointment. During this appointment I will assess any changes to your original health concerns and symptoms and adjust as necessary. You may be given herbal, nutritional or homeopathic medicines to take again.
Abdominal Pain & Discomfort
, Alternative Medicine
, Childrens Health
, Chronic Fatigue
, Fertility Support
, Food Allergies
, Health Foods
, Health Supplements
, Heavy Periods
, Herbal Medicine
, Lose Weight
, Natural Therapy
, Period Pain
, Sleeping Trouble
, Weight Management
, Womens Health