You may have heard about or tried regular Pilates but for many there’s no Pilates like Clinical Pilates. Back In Motion’s approach to Pilates is far from run of the mill; it’s clinical, tailored and it doesn’t matter if you’re male or female, our physiotherapists continue to get great results.
Clinical Pilates is a highly individualised form of traditional
Pilates practiced by physiotherapists.
It focuses on the
rehabilitation and prevention of injuries by prescribing specific
Pilates exercises on the basis of a detailed physiotherapy
assessment. These tailored exercises target problem areas
ensuring greater results and minimising the risk of injury
We use a combination of specialised Pilates
equipment including Pilates reformers and trapeze as well as floor based exercises for better targeting and for building resistance
into the clinical Pilates program.
- Clinical Pilates methodology – evidence based technique with no fluff.
- Individually tailored exercises focused on working the areas specific to your needs.
- Run by an expert that is qualified in relating
your pain and pathology to your solution.
- Attentive, instructional, and focused on correct technique and personal application.
- Uses specialised Pilates equipment such as reformers and trapeze table, not just floor mats.
- Range of service options
- - individuals (1-on-1),
- semi-private (2-4)
- - and classes (max of 8).