This treatment can be provided within the workplace or at any event. Ranging anywhere from 5min to 15min a Seated Massage will release built-up tension within the head, neck, back and shoulders, the most common area to with hold stress.
There are so many benefits for Seated Massage including
• General and specific relaxation of muscles, providing immediate relief;
• Fibrous adhesions (knots and nodules) are broken down;
• Increased oxygen uptake in tissues;
• Restoration of joint movement and mobility;
• Helps in relieving tension headaches, eye-strain, earache, tinnitus and jaw ache,
• A release of anxiety;
• High levels of alertness and concentration;
• Clearer thinking;
• Helps in dissipating mental tiredness, edginess, depression, stress etc.
The chair massage does not require oils is easily performed through the clothing. There are over 100 different points where you can get the best stress relief if pressure is applied rightly.