Professional modelling book - Model Success Guide
Model Success - Opening doors to the fashion industry
Photography, Fashion Photography, Models
The Model Success Guide
The only book you need to own when it comes to Freelance Modelling.
Young women always ask:
• Do I have what it takes to be a model?
• What types of modelling are there and what can I realistically do?
• Do I have to shoot nudes?
• What are the safety issues with modelling?
• How do I handle not being selected for a job?
• How do I pose?
• How can I improve my health and fitness?
• How do I look after my skin?
• Do I have to be skinny and diet all the time?
• What’s a portfolio and what else do I need to be professional?
• What works for freelance or agency modeling?
We've covered all this and more in this A5 size hard copy book, complete with bonus cd of professional modelling tools.
Visit out website for more info!
Thankyou to our amazing cover model Stephanie Coutts from Brisbane.
, Fashion Photography
, Model Books
, Model Courses Melbourne
, Model Photographers
, Model Portfolios
, Model Training
, Modeling Courses Melbourne
, Modelling Books
, Modelling Courses
, Modelling Courses Melbourne
, Modelling Events
, Modelling Workshops
, Photo Shoots
Contact Model Success - Opening doors to the fashion industry
Print this page