The Renovation Specialists
Electricians who are experienced! Fans, lights, power points, mains upgrades, safety switches, switchboards, house relocations, house raising, phone, data, new homes of distinction. We also offer advice, at no extra charge, and we are friendly as well as experienced, when 85% of your work is from repeat and referral, you must be doing something right. Don’t let grumpy tradies be a bother, we like to have a easy going yet professional approach when dealing with our clients. We have helped dozens of renovators through all stages, and are happy to work with you to make your renovation work.
Tradesmen On Time can offer renovation services that extend beyond electrical work. As professionals who are constantly in contact with other trades, they can recommend plumbers, kitchen and bathroom designers, plasterers (see our links page) and other trades to help make your renovations go to plan. Whether it’s a new room, building a deck, replacing old fittings, a major renovation, or a complete rewire, we have the experience to make it go smoothly for you. We treat our customers as people, not just another job, and work hard at making their experience with us a positive and enjoyable one. Flexibility and know-how combine to be a powerful assistant for your next project!
- Power points
- Phone and Data
- Air conditioning circuits
- Lighting installation and design
- Domestic phone and data
- Smoke Detectors
- Security lighting
- Switchboard upgrades/ Mains upgrades
- Safety switches
- Electrical safety inspections
- Electrical pre-purchase inspections
- Pre-wire for special equipment
- Test and tag to comply with insurance and regulatory requirements
- Design and build your short run electrical projects such as pump or motor controls, cathodic protection test points, level controls and more
- Liaise with electricity authorities on your behalf
- Much, much more!
Labour Rates & Pricing
Call us for a competitive quote – let us give you an accurate up to date price
We can normally give you a good idea of pricing over the phone for small jobs, for larger jobs we will happily come out and give you an onsite quotation.
Call us for a competitive quote on any of our services including;
- Sw/Bd replacement from
- Mains upgrades from
- Safety Switches from
- Fans installed from
- Powerpoints from
Insulation Safety Advice
There have been risks identified recently with the installation of insulation into homes across the country under the Federal Government insulation scheme administered by the Environment Department, both from fire and electrocution. Our advice to our customers is as follows;
- For cellulose (pump in) insulation, and fibreglass (batts) have an inspection performed to ensure that guards have been installed around downlights, heaters, exhaust fans and other electrical fittings. We are happy to perform this inspection for you.
- For foil type insulation products that have been installed directly over the ceiling battens, covering cabling, connections and electrical fittings. DO NOT DISTURB, stay out of ceiling cavities or areas where this has been installed, DO NOT COME INTO CONTACT WITH FOIL INSULATION. A government funded inspection scheme will start shortly, so if you have concerns register with the government hotline on 131792. At this time Tradesmen on Time will not be involved in the inspection programme until an accredited test procedure has been identified and published.
Call us for more information, we love a chat!