Cradle Mountain Tour
Cradle Coast Tours
Tour, Tour Operators, Adventure Tours
What is included in a Cradle Mountain day tour?
– You will have an experienced tour guide, with great local knowledge
– Pick-up from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie, as well as returned at the end of the trip
– Entry fees to Cradle National Park
– Visit the Town of Murals, a unique attraction in Sheffield
– Majestic scenery throughout the entire journey to and from Cradle Mountain
– A stroll along the banks of Dove Lake
– Stunning alpine vistas and fresh mountain air
– Lunch and morning tea
Cradle Mountain in situated in the Tasmanian Wilderness Heritage Area, a region that covers almost 20% of the state. Approximately one and a half hour’s drive from Devonport, this is one of the most popular and picturesque spots in all of Tasmania. Perfect for a day tour, Cradle Mountain is the jewel in crown of north-west Tasmania.
A Cradle Mountain day tour will take show you the glassy waters of Dove Lake, rugged mountain peaks, and a myriad of natural wonders. The area features a large number of walking tracks, lodges for overnight stays, and a visitors’ centre to learn more about the surroundings and its history.
Contact Cradle Coast Tours to discover more about this and any of our outstanding range of day tours and sightseeing expeditions. We can help you plan the perfect trip around the north-west of this beautiful state, using all our local knowledge and expertise.
For more information visit our website: http://cradlecoasttours.com.au/
Or call us today on: 0407 335 925
, Adventure Tours
, Bus Tour Agencies
, Bus Tours
, Sightseeing Tours
, Tour Operators
, Wine Tour
, Wine Tours
, Winery Tours