ASEPS has been built on a commitment to customer service. This
commitment is an integral part of our business processes, daily
activities and management philosophy.
We firmly believe we only
prosper by paying attention to the needs of our clients and our staff.
We are a very responsive agency, focused on creating and delivering
Many of our allocations consultants and recruitment
team are registered nursing professionals themselves, so you can be sure
that we really do understand the individual needs of our clients and
Right from your first request for information, the
ASEPS team will be working to provide you with the best customer
service, superior healthcare professionals and high quality care.
- We provide a designated contact person, responsible for servicing the day to day requirements for all key clients.
- We aim to supply suitably skilled and experienced staff for every request.
- We keep you fully informed of your booking details, within the agreed time frames.
- We provide 24 hour Bookings and Customer Service channels.
- We offer a variety of booking choices – including online, fax, and phone options.
- We monitor the performance and suitability of the staff we assign.
enjoys preferred provider status and tender panel representation with
many of Australia’s leading healthcare providers – including public and
Each appointment has been earned by our agency and our staff over many years.
try to always meet our clients’ needs as their demand arises. Their
first choice of using ASEPS shows that we lead the way with our
solutions, service, cost-effectiveness and helpful approach.