Component Procurement and Electronics Contract Manufacturing
Contract Management, Component Procurement
TCM enables OEMs to outsource with confidence. This means you can reduce costs, focus on key issues and have manufacturing capacity on call to meet varying production demands. Also, you can maintain a level of involvement which suits your company’s needs.
In summary there are four critical things that TCM will do for your company:
• Provide consistent on-time delivery of correct products
• Drastically reduce your total real costs of procurement and production
• Enable your valuable staff to focus on your core business functions
• Provide an unparalleled level of manufacturing quality
Our focus on quality
We achieve our goals by having a comprehensive but workable quality system accredited to ISO9001. Our system comprises of four separate manuals with each having a specific purpose:
• Our Quality manual addresses the scope of the ISO9001 standard.
• Our Work Instructions manual details every operation we do, step by step.
• Our Training manual lists our unique industry knowledge, built up over many years, which we can then pass onto new employees.
• Our Basic Electronics Training Accreditation (BETA) provides detailed component knowledge training for all employees
Our quality system is also guided by our ‘Customer Charter’ and '23 point Commitments Document\'. This document spells out all the things (both tangible and in principle) that customers can expect time and time again. These commitments are embedded into our quality system.
, Contract Management