AUSTRALIAN VISITOR VISA from Immigration Australia

By: Immigration Australia  28-Apr-2016
Keywords: Migration Agent, Australian Immigration, Student Visa

You cannot work for or provide services to a business or organisation in Australia or sell goods or services to the public. People intending informal study or training for less than 3 months, may also apply for a Visitor visa.

Longer Visitor visas for parents of Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents.

Parents of Australian citizens and permanent residents are able to apply for Visitor visas to visit Australia for longer.

The department will grant on a case-by-case basis:
-Visitor visas of up to five years validity which provide a stay of up to 12 months on each entry to those parents who are outside Australia and are in the Parent (subclass 103) visa queue.
-Visitor visas of up to three years validity with 12 months stay on each entry will be considered for parents who are outside Australia and are not in the Parent visa queue.
-Please note that a condition will be placed on these visas that restrict the time you spend in Australia to 12 months in every 18 months.

Why choose Immigration Help?
-Trust: Registered/ Licensed to provide Australia/ Canada/ Newzealand Immigration Advice About us
-Success Rate: Almost 100% Visa Success Rate
-Experience: Over 10 years consultant experience
-Credibility: Don’t just take our word for it, read our Client Testimonials
-Support: Office Hours Phone/ Skype online support

For more information visit our website:
Or call us on: 0433 303 774

Keywords: Australia Immigration, Australian Citizenship, Australian Immigration, Australian Immigration Lawyers, Australian Migration, Australian Migration Agent, Australian Skilled Migration, Australian Visa Application, Australian Work Visa, Business Visa, Immigration Advice, Immigration Consultants, Immigration Law, Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Services, Immigration Visa, Migration Agent, Migration Agents, Migration Assessment Services, Migration Consultant, Registered Migration Agent, Spouse Visa, Student Visa, Tourist Visa, Visa Application, Work Visa, Working Holiday Visa

Other products and services from Immigration Australia

NEW ZEALAND VISITOR VISA from Immigration Australia thumbnail


New Zealand Visitor visa lets you visit New Zealand for tourism or business visitor activities. Tourism includes holidays, recreation and seeing family or friends. Business visitor activities may include attending a conference, negotiation or an exploratory business visit.

AUSTRALIAN STUDENT VISA from Immigration Australia thumbnail


tudying in Australia is a unique experience in itself. The nation holds top class universities that impart students with skills that give them an edge over others.

NEW ZEALAND STUDENT VISA from Immigration Australia thumbnail


New Zealand is a very popular study destinations for those wishing to study abroad and gain well regarded international qualifications.

EXPRESS ENTRY CANADA from Immigration Australia thumbnail


The immigration program Express Entry Canada is meant for people who wish to come live and work in Canada (but outside of the province of Quebec). This program works according to selections grids that are designed by the Canadian Government.

Immigration Help from Immigration Australia thumbnail

Immigration Help

If you are looking to join the thousands of people who migrated to Australia / New Zealand or Canada, Congratulations! You have just found what you have been looking for!

Contact details

181 Marion Road,
Richmond, SA, 5033,

Main: 0433 303 774