Service and Maintenance
Fire Safe Services
Fire Protection Equipment, Fire Extinguishers, Hose Reels
Is Your Fire Equipment and Fire Safety System Prepared for an Emergency?
Don’t wait for an emergency to determine whether your fire equipment and systems are functioning correctly and are compliant to the relevant installation standards.
Fire Safe Services routine maintenance programme ensures that your fire equipment and systems are regularly tested, serviced and maintained in accordance with Australian Standards.
As part of this regularly scheduled programme, our experienced technicians:
• Test all equipment and systems in accordance with Australian Standards
• Repair and replace components where required
• Record all work performed in your site fire equipment log book or the certificate of inspection
Why Service Your Fire Equipment and Systems Regularly?
• Government regulations require fire equipment and systems to comply to a standard of performance and to be regularly tested, serviced and maintained.
Potential Cost Savings
• Increased equipment and systems life expectancy
• Reduced operating costs
• Reduced insurance premiums
• Extended equipment warranties
Peace of Mind
• Peace of mind that your equipment and systems are in working order, ready to operate should an emergency occur.
To request a service call or further information, contact us or call 8241 1715.
, Fire Couplings
, Fire Extinguishers
, Fire Protection Equipment
, Hose Reels