The 10 Day Adelaide to Perth travels through the , the Gawler Ranges and onto the Eyre Peninsula.
The tour then follows the coastline of the and crosses the Nullarbor into Western Australia and down to Esperance and .
After experiencing this awesome National Park the tour follows the
South West coastline of Western Australia into Perth through Albany,
Denmark, Margaret River and Busselton.* Flinders Ranges
- * Swim with sea lions and dolphins (OE)
- * Sandboarding
- * Learn to Surf on isolated beaches
- * The true Nullarbor and the Great Australian Bight
- * Cape Le Grand National Park
- * Stirling Ranges
- * Climb the Fire Tree Lookout
- * Tree Top Walk
- * Wardan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- * Cave experience (Ngilgi cave)
- * Margaret River