Mercantile Collection Services Can Increase Cash Flow by Reducing Your Overdue Accounts

Mercantile Collection Services Can Increase Cash Flow by Reducing Your Overdue Accounts from Mercantile Collection Services Pty Ltd

By: Mercantile Collection Services Pty Ltd  26-Mar-2013
Keywords: Debt Collectors

March 26, 2013 - Adelaide, SA, Australia - notable debt collectors in the country - Mercantile Collection Services - offers a complete solution to manage your receivable and overdue accounts.

On top of our debt collection services, we provide bookkeeping, accounts receivable management and debt collection services. We facilitate maximum cash flow to your business by ensuring your customers pay their accounts on time. In many cases , we can achieve this without the use of debt collection procedures.

"We like to take debts on from the beginning and not after legal proceedings. This is because we like to find the facts, find out the history of each debt and the individual debtor. This enables us to take the appropriate actions with each case," said Mercantile Collection Services.

At the end of the day, Mercantile Collection Services focused on achieving that you as our client is paid on time. Those clients who have a complete receivable management solution in place found that 80% of their customers are now paying on time leaving only 20% of overdue accounts to be followed up for payment.

Our services include:

  • Account management - a comprehensive solution to maximise your cash flow and reduce overdue accounts
  • Debt collection - we have a robust debt collection procedure that enables us to help businesses collect overdue accounts in record time with minimal cost to you
  • Bookkeeping - debt usually starts by not invoicing your clients in a timely manner, thus we ensure that all your clients will receive payment notifications so you can gain control of your debtors’ account with good bookkeeping practices.
  • Accounts receivable - we can help you increase your rate of payment from customers and reduce financial stress on the business
One thing more that differs us from other service providers is our ability to recognise that no two debts are the same. That is why we negotiate with each debtor according to his circumstances. By having a dedicated case manager, we are able to give you updates as and when necessary by someone who has actually dealt with your case. We keep it simple, all we need are copies of invoices, contact names, telephone numbers and all other relevant information and we will start debt recovery proceedings immediately.

We also do not rely solely on automated responses. We use our instincts which means we know all the tactics used by debtors to avoid payment. However, with our specialised software, we can record each debt and work on it when required and at a specific time.

As a result, we will become an extension of your existing finance team. Our skilled Credit Management Consultants will make calls and re-issue invoices to your account customers on your behalf, to secure payments. An updated report will be provided to you at the end of each session detailing who was contacted, any payments made or promises of payment we recorded.

Find out how we can help increase your cash flow by chasing after your accounts receivable today! Call us at 1300 018 410. You can also email us at [email protected]

Keywords: Debt Collectors

Contact Mercantile Collection Services Pty Ltd


Print this page