We offer a wide range of services designed to assist the small business owner with
the tasks of keeping their records up to date. These services can be done on site
at the client's office or at our office.
We also communicate regularly with the client's accountant to ensure that the work
being carried out suits their particular accountanting style.
These services may include the following:
- Setting up and maintaining a system to suit your needs
- Computerizing manual books to reconciliation
- Bringing overdue books up to date
- Data Entry of receipts and other business documents
- Printing of reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets
- Training you how to do it yourself
- Work Cover
Our clients range from those who haven't done any bookkeeping to those who have.
Some require services of a couple of hours a month while others require up to
several hours every week.
Our clients also require varying degrees of help, we will do as much or as
little as needed. What ever the requirements are. Right from opening the mail.