Platform Scales For QLD Lighting Supplier
Platform Scales were recently supplied to a supplier of lighting and electrical products in Brisbane. Supplied by Accuweight’s Salter brench in Melbourne, the Australian Made platform scales are being used for weighing outgoing freight to clients.
Accuweigh’s A500 platform scales are fully hot dipped galvanised with strong cross bracing fitted under the weighing platform to eliminate deflection under heavy loads. The heavy duty design of the A500 platform scale ensures it can withstand the rigours of hard use far longer than cheaper imported platform scales.
The A500 platform scales are suited for all typical industrial and commercial weighing applications and these platform scales are also ideal for pit-mounting with the weighing plate flush with the floor level.
A500 Platform Scales Advantages:
- Fully manufactured in Australia using quality BHP steel
- Extra heavy duty framework and cross bracing (3 struts, 75 x 50mm angle iron)
- 6mm thick, heavy duty checker plate top plate
- Fully hot dip galvanised for strong corrosion resistance in wet areas
- Clean loadcell mountings designed not to trap water or waste product
Accuweigh is Australia’s largest industrial weighing company with branches in all mainland states providing professional service support on platform scales and all weighing equipment, from lab balances to weighbridges