Engine Oils, Car Lubricant, Automotive Lubricants
The CorroCell TLB products series are Specialty Lubricants ( Anti-friction coatings and thermal lubricants). Namely, the TLB350 and TLB450 are designed and developed for the friction reducer and aid in the prevention of galling and seizing for metal/metal combinations with slow to moderately fast sliding, rotating movements and moderate to high loads. They create a rigid to semi rigid glassy, gloss, and lubricating surface after being cured and buffed. TLB450 has relatively high compressive strength, ant this anti-friction coatings is relatively hard.
- Resistant to oil, grease, solvents,
- Corrosion protection properties
- Wear protection
- Handling impact, the coatings can be bended to more than 180˚ degree
- High temperature tolerance (adhesion remains in excess 350 ºC/700F, and 450 ºC/850F, respectively).
- Effective corrosion resistance (5 % salt spray 3 days no any rusty spots)
- High falex load carrying capacity (1930N, 280,000PSI above)
, Car Lubricant
, Engine Oils
, Industrial Lubricants
, Lubricating Equipment
, Specialty Lubricants