ENERGY MESH CHAIR WINS THE SAFE WORK SA PROJECT
Chairs, Office Chairs, Seating
The ENERGY MESH BACK CHAIR won the Safe Work SA project ( new Richmond road building) 300 + chairs in total. The new Energy mesh back chair came out on top after they tried 14 different types of chairs from around Australia and overseas. It was good to see that they supported a local manufacturing company and also a great achievement for us that our chair came out on top for comfort, support, adjustments and accreditation. The Energy chair is Level 6 AFRDI and also has the GECA certification, I would recommend to trial one of these chairs before make any decisions on the task chairs.
ENERGY MESH BACK TASK CHAIR – as the following features:
- 5 lever independent ergonomic adjustability
- 150 Kg weight rated mechanism
- Comfort Cell Technology System in foam Fire retardant foam.
- Medium height back rest with ratchet height adjustment
- Posture correct lumbar support
- Seat sliding mechanism
- The seat is upholstered in any color of your choice, black is in stock
- Silver Aluminium spider base
- Manufactured in Australia AFRDI Level 6, Australian standards approval
- GECA – green star approved and certified.10 year warranty
Call today for your FREE trial.
, Commercial Seating
, Corporate Seating
, Designer Seating
, Ergonomic Chairs
, Ergonomic Office Chairs
, Mesh Chairs
, Office Chairs
, Seating Solutions