Thai Herbal Massage
Just Relax Traditional Thai Massage
Body Massage, Relaxation, Thai Massage
Non-Oil Thai Massage is therapeutic, but can be done with the use of herb balms for the treatment of individual points, to help relieve muscle and joint pain.
Thai massage is performed using a push-pull and squeeze roll bending technique, with the use of hands, fingers, elbow and knees pressing down on various parts of the muscles and tendons for the purpose of relaxing them. Thai massage will vary in actual pressure used depending on the needs of the patient and will usually be concentrated on the patients symptoms, or performed in conjunction with Herbal treatment to be more effective, for Patients with long term symptoms. Treatment with Thai Massage should be continued to achieve good results at least once a week where symptoms exist.
Benefits of Thai Massage
Taboos of Thai Massage
- Reduce the contraction of the muscle.
- Nervous system stimulant.
- Help loosen the ligaments and membrane to stretch out and perform better.
- Increase circulation of blood and lymph.
- Rehabilitation of the Musculoskeletal system
- Rehabilitation of the Circulatory system.
- Rehabilitation of the Nervous system.
- Relaxation and comforting, de stress the body.
- Optimization of the respiratory system.
Thai Herbal Massage
- Do not massage an area with cancer, can cause the cancer to spread to other areas.
- Cannot massage people with diabetes, due to muscle weakness and softness, massage will bruise or cause wounding.
- Bone fracture, can cause inflammation of the affected area.
- Swelling, can cause further inflammation.
- High Fever, fever over 38 degrees can be increased with massage.
- High Blood Pressure, can cause an increase in blood pressure leading to blood vessels in the brain being damaged.
- Injury within 24-48 hours, may lead to inflammation, wait until after this time frame from injury before massage.
- Open wound or Gangrene, can cause increase in the open wound or inflammation of the area.
The Thai Herbal Compress means combining fresh herbs or several kinds of dry herbs, pounded enough to be crushed and mixed together, then wrapped in cloth to make a compress, steamed with hot steam and used to massage body areas.
, Medical Massage
, Thai Massage
, Traditional Thai Massage