The mining pumps have to not only pump the liquids of varying quality and quantity, but also have to meet the expectations of the investors. The life and performance of the mining pumps will have the direct effect on the profitability of the company.
Here are some of the challenges that the mining pumps from All Pumps Supplies, have to go through:
- > The pumps should repeatedly and efficiently deliver desired quantity of the products into the process line without losing any capacity ensuring that the process variables are stable.
- > Since the mining pumps have to pump variety of fluids, they should be resistant to the abrasives that may be present in the fluids.
- > Many fluids pumped by the mining pumps are highly corrosive in nature. The pumps should be able to handle them efficiently without getting corroded and without allowing the leakage of the fluids to ensure the safety of the personnel working around the pumps.
- > The pumps should be able to pump not only the normal expected fluids and solutions, but also other fluids that may change as per the process variations. The working conditions in the mining industry are not standard as the situations and the available raw materials keep on changing. The pumps should be able to sustain the changing environs.
- > The pumps should be available for pumping at all the times and there should be no down-time.
- > The pumps should be easily controllable and monitored from the central control system of the plant.
- > The pumps in the mining processes should require least attention and maintenance.
All Pumps Supplies stocks and distributes a range of mining pumps throughout Australia and New Zealand.