The Verderflex Dura is a new series of highly compact peristaltic hose pumps offered by All Pump Supplies. They have unique design that makes them work silently requiring almost zero maintenance. The advantages of Verderflex Dura series of hose pumps are:
· The only wearing part in the Verderflex Dura series of pumps is the hose that too wears very slowly. Due to this the maintenance required for the pump is virtually zero and it has minimal downtime.
· The operating temperature inside the pump is reduced, which results in improved life of the hose.
· Verderflex DURA series of hose pumps have one piece taper-lock flange connection, which makes it easier to change the hose of the pump.
· The unique design of the pumps has helped reduce the power consumption of the pumps, and the size of the motor and gearbox is such that they require 70% lesser space compared to the traditional pumps.
· Changing the gearbox is fast and easy, which ensures maximum “Up-Time” and lesser maintenance costs.
· The Verderflex DURA series of hose pumps operate very silently providing Health and Safety benefits.
· Verderflex DURA range of pumps have innovative designs that include a torque-only coupled drive with no overhung load and ‘sealed for life’ drive shaft bearings mounted within the housing. This drastically reduces the maintenance required for the pump and increases reliability.
Verderflex DURA series pumps offered by All Pump Supplies are ideal for handling almost all types of fluids like abrasive, corrosive, viscous, shear sensitive high density, and high solid contents.
All Pumps Supplies is the Australian and New Zealand distributor for the Verderflex Peristaltic Hose Pumps.