Designed for people with responsiblity for the learning and development of their employees, Corporate Education: A Practical Guide to Effective Corporate Learning provides practical information and case studies to assist organisations achieve greater impact on employees and their organisation from training programs.
Among the topics explored in the book are:
· The strategic role of corporate education and the difference between corporate education and corporate training;
· The changing workplace, including an ageing workforce and different generations in the workforce.
· The corporate education ‘iceberg’ - blending formal corporate education and training with informal and workplace learning;
· Developing a learning culture within an organisation;
· Planning and managing corporate education and training programs;
· The benefits and issues when considering a corporate university;
· Measuring the impact of corporate education and training on an organisation;
· Systematically evaluating the effectiveness of an organisation’s corporate education program.