"Authentic Thai as close as your freezer.."
When you don't have time to cook, or need quick, easy and tasty treats for a cocktail party
or large function, the Spirit House Product Range is perfect for you.
Manufactured in our HACCP accredited food processing factory, the Spirit House frozen product range includes:
New Range of Soups
Delicous Tom Kha Gai (coconut and galangal soup) and Spicy Thai Pumpkin soups are now hitting the shelves in time for winter. Made from fresh ingredients, simply thaw the pack, open and simmer in a saucepan. Each pack serves two people. By adding cooked chicken or prawns you can soon turn our soups into a hearty meal.
Asian style Finger Food
Spirit House finger food is ideal for an informal get-together over drinks, or small cocktail parties, just heat these tasty morsels in the oven, or steam or deep fry. Each pouch contains 12 pieces and includes a sachet of dipping sauce. Look for the colourful frozen pouches at a stockist near you.
- Sugar Cane Chicken Satays
- Shitake and Cashew Wontons
- Squid Noodle Balls
- Pickled Lime Duck Balls (yes, we're aware of how the last one sounds!)
- Thai Fish Cakes
- Pork and Glass Noodle Spring Rolls
Spirit House Curry Meals for Two
All the hard work is done, theres absolutely nothing to add. Snap frozen to seal in freshness, these curries are perfect for a night-in. Simply thaw contents, then heat in a wok for a complete Thai curry that serves TWO people in a matter of minutes. Serve the curry with steamed Jasmine rice which is also available in our frozen product range.
Combine these Thai curries with some Spirit House finger food, and you will whip up a spicy Thai banquet in no time.
Curry Meal Range includes:
- Green Curry of Peppercorns and Basil
- Red Curry of Duck Dumplings and Pineapple
- Massaman Curry of Beef, Potato and Peanuts
- Yellow Curry of Pumpkin, Beans and Mushrooms
Spirit House Meals for One
Appreciating the need for single serve meals, our range includes four smaller low-fat meals that are quick and easy to serve.
Made with stock rather than coconut milk, these meals are a healthy alternative for those evenings when you don't have the time, or inclination, to cook. Simply thaw the meal, then place the bag in boiling water to heat through - and you're ready to eat.
Single Serve Meals include:
- Red Ginger Chicken with Water Chestnuts, Jackfruit and Noodles
- Jungle Curry Pork with Bamboo Shoots, Beans and Noodles
- Seafood Laksa with Noodles
- Beef Rendang with Rice
Exotic Spice Cream
Finish your meal with Asian flavoured, gourmet quality ice cream from Spirit House
- Red Chilli and Dark Chocolate Spice Cream: the chilli after-taste warms the back of the palate. Serve with Chocolate and Kaffir Lime Torte, Coconut Brulee, Steamed Ginger Pudding, Vanilla Pannacotta.
- Lime & Coconut Spice Cream: creamy coconut, refreshing lime - tropical bliss. Serve with Citrus Tart, Passionfruit Brulee or with Tropical Fruits.
- Vanilla Bean & Candied Ginger Spice Cream: an exotic sweet taste sensation with just a hint of ginger. Serve with steamed Banana Pudding, Pear and Apple Crumble or Poached Fruits.
- Chai and White Chocolate Spice Cream: a delicious combination of creamy white chocolate and spiced Chai syrup. Serve with chocolate fudge cake, banana fritters in cinnamon sugar, coconut creme caramel - or just enjoy by the spoonful!
Spirit House Curry Pastes
Enjoy making your own Thai curries? Then our range of Thai curry pastes will take out all the hard work - and best of all, theres no wastage.
Packaged in boxes of 6 frozen Sachets, the pastes are pounded from locally grown fresh ingredients, using no preservatives, additives or MSG. Each sachet is portioned to serve two.
So easy to use - just add one sachet to thick coconut cream in wok, simmer a few minutes until fragrant. Then add your choice of meat, sea food or vegetables for a delicious curry.
The range includes all the Thai classics: red, green, yellow, massaman, laksa plus a great stir fry paste.
Sauces and Condiments:
The secret to making any food a gourmet experience is to have dipping sauces and other condiments to enhance the taste. Our chefs have created a range of shelf stable sauces and condiments that we use in the restaurant to create our award winning food. Now you can do the same in your kitchen.
- Sweet Chilli Sauce .. just like mamma used to make .. if she was Thai.
- Tamarind Chilli Sauce .. the famous sauce used on our restaurant crispy fish.
- Lime Soya Vinaigrette .. a tangy salad dressing perfect with Asian greens, avocado
- Roasted Chilli Jam .. add to soups, stirfries or marinades for extra bite and flavour
- Green Pickled Pawpaw .. delish relish or side dish for curries or pork dishes.
- Candied Ginger, Tumeric, Palm Sugar Syrup .. spoon over ice-cream - yum!