Fire Safety Advisor
Fire Safety Compliance (QLD) Pty Ltd
Signs, Training, Safety
v Annual Fire Safety Compliance Audit -
• Audit of prescribed fire safety installation and contractor logbooks to ensure compliance with BFSR and relevant Australian Standards with regards to the buildings approval dates and age.
• Review and Audit of essential documentation i.e. Certificate of Classification, Annual Occupiers Statement, fire engineer reports, approval documents.
• Inspection and Audit of passive prescribed fire installations i.e. paths of travel, exit doors, fire doors, shutters penetrations, collars and seals
• Review and Audit of Fire and Evacuation Plan to ensure compliance with BFSR and Queensland Fire & Rescue Service QFRS requirements
• Audit of emergency training and records i.e. Evacuation Co-ordination instructions, General evacuation instructions, First response instruction and Annual evacuation practice
v Consultancy –
• Provision of consultancy and advise on fire safety compliance matters
• Assist in setting up Emergency Planning Committee (EPC) and Emergency Control Organisation (ECO)
• Liaison with regulatory authorities representing clients interests
v Emergency Planning –
• Development and provision of compliant fire & evacuation plan
• Development, provision and installation of compliant evacuation signs and diagrams
v Emergency Training –
• EPC Workshop • Evacuation Coordinator (Chief warden) - Annual Evacuation Co-ordination Instructions, General Evacuation Instructions, Bi-Annual First Response Instructions and Annual Evacuation Practice
• Persons to carry out evacuation coordination procedures (Wardens) – Annual Evacuation Co-ordination Instructions, General Evacuation Instructions, Bi-Annual First Response Instructions and Annual Evacuation Practice.
• Occupant training – Annual General Evacuation Instructions Bi-Annual First Response Instructions and Annual Evacuation Practice
• Provision of compliant records of training and practice v Annual Occupiers Statement Management –
• Request on clients behalf Annual Maintenance Statements from the engaged maintenance contractors for the prescribed fire safety Installations for a 12 month period • Provide client with a completed Annual Occupier Statement each year for each building and forward a copy to the QFRS.
, Passive Fire Protection