Personal Training

By: Core Health Coaching   21-Sep-2014
Keywords: Personal Trainer, Personal Fitness Training

One- on- one session’s are the most effective way for you to achieve your health and training goals based on your individual and unique requirements. After completing our comprehensive assessments we will both have a better understanding of your starting point and have the ability to prioritize the critical items that will make a significant difference and get the best results for you. Our next step is to put together an ongoing plan and program that is specifically individualized to accommodate your strengths/weaknesses and any injuries. The final step is to follow the plan according to your preferred intensity, skill level and learning style, and watch your results!

Keywords: Personal Fitness Training, Personal Trainer

Other products and services from Core Health Coaching


Personal Training

Personal Trainers are not all the same. We help our clients with a holistic approach that looks at Exercise, Nutrition and Lifestyle.


Nutritional and Lifestyle coaching

To improve your health and fitness you need to do more than just exercise. It is critical that you look at your nutritional and lifestyle factors. “Genes contribute 10% to diseases in our world with the other 90% being our lifestyle ” Bruce H. Lipton, PhD

Group Fitness from Core Health Coaching  thumbnail

Group Fitness

Group Fitness is a great way for you to reach your goals, share experiences and meet others along the way in a fun, friendly and supportive environment.