Nutritional and Lifestyle coaching

By: Core Health Coaching   21-Sep-2014
Keywords: Health and Fitness

To have an understanding of your physical health or uncover any underlying health concerns, it is important to look at many factors such as food quality and timing, digestive function, toxicity levels, environmental factors, hydration levels, hormonal balances, musculoskeletal tension or pain as well as any autonomic nervous system dysfunctions. This is a solid foundation to start with, but it is becoming more widely recognised that to achieve lasting success in your health, you need to address other areas such as stress, sleep, emotions, mindset, belief systems and other lifestyle factors. “Genes contribute 10% to diseases in our world with the other 90% being our lifestyle ” Bruce H. Lipton, PhD Nutritional and Lifestyle Coaching will benefit you in the following ways with: ◾ Accelerated fat loss with a specific exercise, nutrition and lifestyle plan ◾ Greater energy with optimum sleep patterns, improved hydration levels and better nutrition and digestive health ◾Better health with less sick days by improving your immune system, digestive health and toxicity levels ◾Greater happiness by living true to yourself ◾Reduced stress levels with stress management strategies and para-sympathetic training ◾Reduced musculoskeletal pain with appropriate exercise, nutrition, detoxification, hydration and sleep patterns ◾Reduced hormonal imbalances with a greater emotional stability and reduced fat storage ◾Stopping activities that are not positively impacting your health

Keywords: Health and Fitness

Other products and services from Core Health Coaching

18-Aug-2015

Personal Training

Personal Trainers are not all the same. We help our clients with a holistic approach that looks at Exercise, Nutrition and Lifestyle.


Group Fitness from Core Health Coaching  thumbnail
21-Sep-2014

Group Fitness

Group Fitness is a great way for you to reach your goals, share experiences and meet others along the way in a fun, friendly and supportive environment.


21-Sep-2014

Personal Training

Personal Training is the most effective way for you to achieve your health and training goals based on your individual and unique requirements.