Lloyd Consulting has an excellent reputation for strategy development and implementation across the private and public sector, planning both short and long term projects within statutory and non-statutory frameworks.
Years of expertise and experience in working within the framework of environmental planning, with specialised knowledge of Queensland legislation and a close working relationship with clients enables Lloyd Consulting to develop strategy which delivers sound, sustainable environmental solutions integrated with the organisation’s “big picture”. Strategies delivered are designed to reduce risks and costs, pin-point opportunities and guide future directions of the organisation.
Lloyd Consulting provides planning and strategy development services in:
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS) ;
- Business Water Efficiency Plans ;
- Eco-efficiency (water, energy and resource consumption) Assessments;
- Tailings and Water Management Strategy; and
- Closure planning
In order to ensure the best service in the field of environmental planning, our consultants are involved in voluntary organisations and seminar programs to keep abreast of changes to legislation and planning regimes.
Lloyd Consulting is experienced in:
- Resource management and development planning
- Resource Strategy development, with particular expertise in Regional Water Supply Strategy development
- Catchment management planning
- Regional and strategic planning
- Urban environmental planning
- Conservation planning
- Land use and resource development planning
- Environmental quality, contaminated land remediation and waterway rehabilitation planning
In addition to this, Lloyd Consulting brings facilitation expertise, technical knowledge and people skills to associated environmental communication and community engagement programs.