Part Time CFO Program
Business Consulting, Business Planning, Business Consultants
Businesses are much more successful when they have a clear focus and financial discipline that an experienced finance and business professional brings to the table. The biggest issue for most businesses is that they cannot afford a full time finance professional to work in their business. Keydo provides a Part Time CFO Program that allows businesses to obtain a CFO or Financial Controller at a fraction of the cost compared to employing someone full time with the necessary skills and experience. Your business will benefit by having an experienced business and finance professional at your disposal. Keydo has experience in both running successful small businesses and corporate experience in Australia’s largest financial institutions.
You understand your business, your customers, your suppliers and your industry better than most but you need assistance with your cash flow, financing, reporting, and generally understanding the numbers that affect the viability of your business and its future growth. For your business the Part Time CFO Program could be one day per week or one day per month where Keydo will take an active role in your business assisting you with solving key financial and business problems. Keydo will not only provide ongoing assistance and support in your business, we will also be contactable and available outside contracted hours at no additional cost.
The Part Time CFO Program is tailored to suit your business’ needs and as your business requirements change so will the program. We are all about tailoring solutions that give you the best value for money and at the same time great support in the areas of clarity, focus and financial discipline that will help take your business to the next level.
Keydo can assist and is not limited to the following:
- Any obvious financial or business issues you have identified.
- Reviewing reporting systems and processes and determining the accuracy of the information used in business decisions.
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts and assisting in the preparation of these reports if required.
- Reviewing your banking arrangements and renegotiations if required.
- Assisting in any monitoring and reporting requirements with your current financier.
- Redesigning internal processes to improve efficiencies.
- Costing and margin analysis to assist in improving margins and profitability.
- Solving cash flow issues and providing solutions to improve your current shortfalls.
- Assisting with the preparation of business plans.
- Assessing the viability of a future project, contract or simply taking on another staff member.
- “What if” analysis for potential business changes in trading terms, pricing, margins and costs.
- Assisting in solving any other problems you have identified and providing workable solutions to these issues.
, Business Consultants
, Business Consulting
, Business Planning
, Part Time Cfo Program
, Strategic Planning