Red Tape Busters - Commercial services
Red Tape Busters
Job Application Writing, Council Lobbying, Grant Writer Melbourne,
There are many avenues to search for both Government and philanthropic funding opportunities. These include:
Print and media:
1. Newspapers - tenders and announcements sections - The Australian, The Courier Mail, local papers;
2. Newspaper articles - scan for articles relevant to grants on other projects. These are normally in Wednesday’s or Sunday’s papers;
3. Government information booklets;
4. Television and radio – listen to major announcements. A number of grants are announced via doorstop interviews with politicians.
Government directories and 'wizards':
1. Grantslink – the database of Commonwealth government agency grants at www.grantslink.gov.au
2. QLD Government grants wizard – database of grants from QLD Government agencies at www.qld.gov.au/grants
3. Individual government department websites.
4. Local government websites – grant programs are usually found under the 'Communities' heading or by completing a search for 'grants' or 'funding'.
1. Our Community is a subscriber based grants information service at www.ourcommunity.com.au
2. Philanthropy Australia is another subscriber based grants and information service at www.philanthropy.org.au
3. Other? International grants?
Corporate websites – Major financial institutions, health funds, food chains and multinational companies (pharmaceuticals, mining, industry etc) often have corporate giving and grant programs listed on their websites, often under 'corporate responsibility' or 'community' headings.
E-lists, email discussion groups and your networks – ring around and follow the trail '.....I am trying to get some funding for.....do you know of anything that might help?'
Political offices – ring your State and Federal Member's office and local Councilor.
Other useful sources include other community groups (monitor their newsletters etc) and similar organisation's websites and media releases.
At Red Tape Busters we are specialists in accessing grants but our Director Shane Bowering is a renowned Lobbyist featuring regularly across Queensland and National media outlets – print, TV and Radio.
At Red Tape Busters also highly regarded in job application writing, tender writing and in assisting small businesses in developing policies and procedure, business plans and facilitating access to new markets or in developing new products and services. While we have a high profile in Queensland our profile as an esteemed grant writer and tender writer in Sydney and Melbourne is rapidly being enhanced as we achieve outstanding successes for clients.
, Grant Writer Melbourne
, Job Application Writing
, Red Tape Busters
, Tender Writing Sydney