Found Usually Use Elements in your Project Plan
Red Tape Busters
Tender Writing, Government Lobbying, Job Application Writing
Other Considerations in preparing your submission for funding.
1. The Budget
Budgets are cost projections. They are also a window into how projects will be implemented and managed. Well-planned budgets reflect carefully thought out projects. Be sure to only include those things the funding body is willing to support, or be clear about what elements of the budget the funding body is being asked to support.
The required presentation of the program budget can vary from a simple one page statement of income and expenses to a more complex description including explanatory notes and written quotations.
Outline all aspects of the budget
• Have you included all possible costs/expenses (including financial processes)?
• Have you fully itemised the project expenditure?
• Is your budget realistic for the task and your organisation?
• Is the budget consistent with the proposed activity?
• Have you detailed matching cash or funds already expended on project planning? (This shows commitment)
• Have you detailed in-kind or cash support already committed by stakeholders or partners?
• Does it add up correctly?
2. Supporting Materials
If supporting materials are desired or allowed, be prepared to invest the time to resources such as:
Supporting materials are often arranged in an appendix. These materials may endorse the project and the applicant; provide certifications; or add information about project personnel and consultants, activities or need. Policies about the inclusion of supporting materials differ widely among funding bodies so read the relevant guidelines carefully.
• Proof of tax status, incorporation, GST registration etc.
• Letters of endorsement/support from project partners, stakeholders& community leaders
• Strategic and project plans
• Financial information or statements
• Resumes or references
• Annual reports
• Media releases, photographs, articles
3. Authorised Signatures
Authorised signatures are required. Proposals may be rejected for lack of an authorised signature. Be sure to allow the time to acquire a needed signature, particularly if you have to go through a lengthy internal approval process and then organise delivery to a distant destination.
At Red Tape Busters we are also highly regarded in job application writing, tender writing, government lobbying and in assisting small businesses in developing policies and procedure, business plans and facilitating access to new markets or in developing new products and services. Our Director Shane Bowering is a highly regarded Lobbyist representing our clients vigorously to Councils and Government agencies.
For more details visit www.redtapebusters.com
, Government Lobbying
, Job Application Writing
, Red Tape Busters
, Shane Bowering
, Tender Writing