45 mins by road to and ten minutes to the town of is a jewel nestled at the top of a natural eucalypt forest. Self cater or enjoy gourmet breakfast provided by your hosts Sue & Aziz.
The three solar powered log cabins have been designed to maximise the light and spectacular views of the Glasshouse mountains. Relax on your own private deck and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Australian bush at its finest. With minimal impact on its natural surroundings enjoy bushwalks along trails on the property or watch the King Parrots and Rosellas whilst having breakfast on your own private deck. Our aim is to provide an authentic Bush experience with the emphasis on relaxation and retreat.
We can offer you
- A quiet weekend break
- An experience in back to nature eco living
- Quiet bird watching and bush walking.
- A weekend Art retreat with great scenery
- Wedding /Honeymoon venue.
- Meditation classes ,learn the ancient art of meditation
- Breakfast and Dinner cooked for you to sit and enjoy on your deck.
- Camp fire with Billy Tea and Damper on request.
- Local tours and car hire can be arranged.