Spalling Concrete, Repair Comcrete, Onlinewaterproofingshop,
How to Repair Spalling Concrete or Concrete Cancer in your Building using Drizoro Maxrest
Drizoro Maxrest is a one-component structural repair mortar, made of special cements, additives and selected aggregates, which provides a thixotropic product with quick-setting time that does not shrink. It firmly adheres to the surface which it is applied on, restores concrete to its original condition. Making Maxrest
Drizoro Maxrest is used
• For general repair and restoration work on concrete cancer, structural concrete. Repairs honeycombs, cracks and fissures.
• Patching and protective covering of reinforcing rods affected by corrosion.
• To repair lintels, ran, water tanks and to restore architectural concrete permanently exposed to climatic conditions.
• Sealing of construction joints prior to waterproofing works in tanks, swimming pools, basements, etc.
• For restoration of lines and shapes of damaged pre-fabricated concrete elements.
• Its quick-setting time, from 15 to 20 minutes, allows for an fast repair process.
• It forms part of the substrate and repairs are structurally sound, with properties comparable or higher than concrete.
• DOES NOT slump or needs form work.
• It does not shrink or cracks when setting.
• Odour-free and non-toxic, making it the ideal material to use in badly ventilated places, such as water tanks, shafts, sewers, etc.
• Does not contain any chloride. • Only needs the addition of water for mixing.
Full details at onlinewaterproofingshop.com/concrete-spalling-repairs/
Buy Drizoro Maxrest NOW - http://www.onlinewaterproofingshop.com/product/maxrest/
, Product for Sale
, Quick Set Mortars
, Repair Comcrete
, Shop for Concrete Repair Mortars
, Spalling Concrete