LED T8 Tube 4ft 18W
Lumini LED Lighting
Lighting, Led, Led Lighting
The LED T8 Tube 18W is designed to replace the traditional 36W fluorescent T8 tube, with features such as:
- Low energy consumption
- High lumen output
- Long life span of 45,000 hrs
- Does not contain any harmful mercury like the fluorescent T8 does
- No flickering or buzzing
- Instant on to full brightness
- Robust, made of rigid polycarbonate plastics and aluminium instead of glass
- safe, encapsulated driver
The light output/intensity of the LED T8 Tube 18W is very much equivalent to that of the 36W fluorescent T8 tube, and with the additional power consumption from the starter and ballast, the total power consumption of the standard fluorescent T8 tube will be around 40W. By replacing it with the LED T8 Tube 18W, there is no need for starter or ballast, thus will save about 55% in energy use.
The cool white version (5500K) is suitable for applications that require increased illumination to reduce visual and mental fatigues or to highlight a certain object, i.e. offices, warehouses, shopping centres etc.
The natural white version (4500K) has colour temperature(K) falls between warm and cool white light. it provides illumination that is not too warm yet not too cool.
The warm white version (3000K) is suitable for applications that require to create a warm, moody and vibrant atmosphere, i.e. restaurants, shopping centres etc.
* Please note that Lumini LED T8 Tube has complied with the new single-ended input compliance regulations being mandated by the Australian government in 2012.
Energy Saving Lighting
, Led Lighting
, Led Lights
, Led Retrofits
, Led Tubelight
, Lighting Products
, Lighting Retailer
, Lighting Stores
, Residential Interior
, T8 Tube