Fastrax Clean High Speed Door
Arbon Equipment Pty Ltd
Automatic Door, High Speed Door, Clean Door
The new FasTrax® Clean high-performance door from Arbon Equipment is specially designed to withstand the rigors of harsh washdown environments – while at the same time – allowing users to easily and cost-effectively maintain the highest level of cleanliness in virtually any operation where sanitation is paramount.
From the upper track to the side frames to the door fabric, every part and every component of the FasTrax Clean door is engineered for clean environments. The door, which is fully USDA- and FDA-compliant, also offers easy, safe and thorough cleaning – minimizing areas where unwanted materials can be trapped. Additionally, FasTrax Clean combines a simple design with a host of technological advancements to speed productivity and ensure optimal door uptime.
Key FasTrax Clean features include:
• One-piece radial header: Machined from a solid block of UHMW plastic, it meets both USDA and FDA standards for cleanup.
• Smooth polypropylene door fabric: It offers higher resistance to acids and bases – and has a lower water absorption rate than vinyl and urethane materials. The fabric, which is also highly resistant to molds, provides superior washdown capability even with harsh cleaning chemicals. The fabric is available in a choice of colors and thicknesses.
• Non-corrosive Lexan and UHMW side frames: Lightweight, easily removable side frames meet
government guidelines for washdown and bacteria control. The side frames stand off from the wall to
minimize surface-to-surface contact, reducing pockets where bacteria can grow.
• Washdown-rated drive system and controls: Totally sealed and protected for worry-free washdown.
The door can also be ordered with a stainless steel motor, brake and gearbox.
• Tapered bottom edge: It allows water to run off to the side, reducing the chance of water dripping
• Exclusive Traxion Drive System: It delivers fast, yet reliable peak speeds up to 100 inches per
second for superior environmental separation and control.
• Exclusive TRUE Auto Re-feed™: The fully automatic re-feed system ensures uptime in the event that something impacts the door. Unlike most competitive re-feed systems, which need to be reset after an impact, it quickly channels the curtain back into the side frames without human intervention. Optional track configurations are available.
• Advanced safety features: Thru-beam photo eye system prevents the door from closing when an
obstruction is detected. Soft-edge technology eliminates hard-bottom bars.
, Clean Door
, Fast Action Door
, High Speed Door
, Impactable Door
, Rapid Door
, Wash Down Door