Habits for Wellbeing
Personal Development, Life Coaching, Business Coaching
Are you -
* feeling out of balance in your life?
* going through a transition in life? (e.g. changing jobs)
* ready to simplify your life?
* facing a stressful issue at work?
* wanting to uncover your strengths and gifts?
* needing some support to deal with fear or self-doubt?
* experiencing challenges in your relationships?
* wanting to increase your self-reliance or self-compassion?
* feeling overwhelmed or confused with everything you have to do?
* ready to take better care of yourself and look after your health and wellbeing?
* wanting to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life?
* a teacher wanting some individual support that links to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers?
If any of these sound like you, coaching could be for you!
The International Coach Federation (ICF) refers to coaching as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential." Coaching recognises the client as the expert in their own world (life and work) and knows every person is creative, resourceful, and whole.
Basically the coaching process is all about YOU and identifying where you are now, where you would like to be and then close that gap. The coach does this through -
* discovering, clarifying, and aligning with where the client wants to be,
* encouraging self-discovery and trust within themselves,
* eliciting client-generated solutions and strategies,
* keeping the client accountable and ensuring they are taking responsibility for themselves
* providing support to the client.
As everyone is unique, there is not a one-size-fits-all approach to coaching, so we cater specifically for your needs. Our coaching sessions and programs include -
1. Discovery Coaching Session – curious to see what coaching is and what is possible for you? What is stopping you from being the person you want to be? Habits for Wellbeing's 30-minute complementary coaching call allows both parties the opportunity to see if we can create the change and results you wish for. You can apply on our website.
2. “Just in Time” Coaching – exactly as the name suggests, these coaching sessions are for past clients of Habits for Wellbeing who would like support to get through a specific situation or challenge in life.
3. “Connect” Coaching Package – feeling like you have lost yourself and have been looking after everyone's else needs? Are you ready to take time out to re-connect to your self?
4. “Explore” Coaching Package – is it time to feel restored and explore your health and wellbeing? Are your ready to meet your true self clear those limiting beliefs and emotional blocks?
You can read more about the coaching programs on our website http://www.habitsforwellbeing.com or apply for a free 30-minute Discovery Coaching Session http://www.habitsforwellbeing.com/discoverycoachingsession to identify your requirements.
, Life Coach
, Life Coaching
, Personal Coaching
, Personal Development
, Personal Growth
, Self Confidence
, Stress Counselling
, Stress Management