"It's All About YOU" Women's Retreat
Habits for Wellbeing
Personal Development, Stress, Life Coaching
This retreat is for women who could be -
* feeling out of balance in your life?
* going through a transition in life? (e.g. changing jobs)
* ready to simplify their life?
* facing a stressful issue at work?
* needing some support to deal with fear or self-doubt?
* experiencing challenges in their relationships?
* wanting to increase their self-reliance or self-compassion?
* feeling overwhelmed or confused with everything you have to do?
* ready to take better care of yourself and look after your health and wellbeing?
* wanting to live a more meaningful and fulfilling life?
“Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.” - Deborah Day
What does the weekend involve?
* time to reflect and unplug from your busy life
* an invitation to let go of any 'stuff' you may be holding on to
* identify some of your limiting beliefs and how you can choose to let them go
* discover your most important values and start aligning your life to them
* time to connect with your true self and allow yourself to simply BE
* time to sleep, eat nutritious fresh food and rejuvenate
* time to connect with a group of like-minded women
What could you receive at the retreat? (as it really depends on YOU and what YOU are hoping for!) -
* increased ability to relax and greater connection to your true self
* greater clarity for life
* more energy and enthusiasm for life
* improved self-compassion and self-acceptance
* strategies to cope with short and long term stress
* unconditional support from Jane (this is a definite!)
* beautifully prepared fresh nutritious food (another definite)
* learn to trust your self more
* increased connection with like-minded women
What have other participants said about the retreat?
* "Loved Jane's retreat, the venue and atmosphere were welcoming and relaxing from the first moment. I felt free to get from the weekend as much as I wanted from the weekend." - Sheralyn
* "Great discussion around each task before we did it"
* "Very relevant to my needs and gained much from using them"
* "Jane was excellent in supporting each person"
* "Jane knows a lot and offers a lot, but facilitated in a very relaxed manner and nurtured everyone so they felt comfortable opening up."
You can see more feedback on the website.
How do I find out more about the retreat?
* Numbers are limited to 10, so please contact Jane to book your spot! You can contact Jane on 0411033967 or e-mail [email protected] or visit http://www.habitsforwellbeing.com
, Life Coach
, Life Coaching
, Personal Coaching
, Personal Development
, Personal Growth
, Stress Counselling
, Stress Management