Clipper Blade Sharpening - Questions answered
The Edge Precision Sharpening
Pet Care Services, Dog Grooming, Sharpening Service
We are often asked whether our clipper blade sharpening produces a hollow grind. Yes it does - but there is so much more to consider. We have detailed our sharpening process so that you know that we give your clippers a quality service:-
Animal Clipper Blade Sharpening
1. Clippers are disassembled and degreased.
2. The socket is re-tensioned.
3. Blades are laser guided and hollow ground.
4. The blades are lubricated and re-assembled.
5. The spring tension is checked and adjusted if necessary.
6. All blades are tested before return to customer.
Be sure that you are getting your clipper blades sharpened by a qualified craftsman using the right equipment to do a first rate job.
Our clipper blade sharpening is extended to out of town customers. Blades are returned by Australia Post at a cost of $5 only.
, Clipper Blades
, Dog Clippers
, Dog Grooming
, Grooming Services
, Hollow Grind
, Hollow Ground
, Pet Care Services
, Sharpening Service