Overcoming Problems Course - Townsville
Tibetan Buddhist Healing Practices
Personal Development, Meditation Instruction, Buddhism
Overcoming problems with highly acclaimed Tibetan Buddhist teacher and counsellor Gen-la Chris Yangchen.
Gen-la Chris Yangchen received formal recognition for the Overcoming Problems courses in 2008.
These innovative classes:
- have an openness that allows you to explore for yourself
- take a holistic approach to overcoming stress & negative habits
- include meditations and mindfulness
- are multidimensional and down to earth
- are remarkably insightful and resonate on a personal level
- improve relationships with others
- are user friendly for those that want to change
- demystify mind, western culture and conditioning
- are taught with humour, understanding and compassion
The course runs each Wednesday at 7pm starting 26 August 2015. Late enrolments close 23 Sept.
Location: TBHP Townsville
Cost: By donation.
For more information visit our website www.noproblems.org.au
, Buddhist Meditation
, Guided Meditation
, Learn to Meditate
, Meditation Centre
, Meditation Classes
, Meditation Courses
, Meditation Instruction
, Meditation Techniques
, Overcome Stress
, Personal Development