- - Do you know how satisfied your staff really are at work?
- - Have you got a good reputation as an ‘employer of choice’?
- - Is it easy for you to attract, engage and retain high quality people?
Few organisations can answer ’Yes’ to all of these questions. If
you are like most businesses, you may not have taken the time to really analyse
how ‘good’ you are as an employer.
The satisfaction of your staff will impact on:
- - your reputation as an employer and hence your
ability to attract the people you want working for you
- - your ability to retain quality staff and avoid the
significant cost of replacement
- - your employees' engagement and motivation to perform at a
To find out what your staff really think, .