- - Are you getting 100% output from your staff?
- - Do your staff know how their job makes a difference to business performance?
- - Have you set goals and targets at a business, team and individual level?
- - Do you regularly review and give feedback on your staffs’ performance?
- - Are your staff paid in a way that motivates performance?
If you answer ‘No’ to any of these questions, your HR practices may need
adjusting to increase your staff performance. This will
directly affect the bottom line performance of your business.
to discuss your needs.