* A float tank is a large covered bath with a sliding door.
* The tank has a soft light inside and is quite roomy.
* The water solution in each tank is heated to skin temperature and saturated with 350kg of soothing epsom salts. (This gives you the buoyancy, you can't sink).
* Lie back and relax into the nice warm water.
* The water in the tank is hygienic as it is filtered after each session.
The following benefits:
Deep and Profound Relaxation
Relief from painful muscular conditions
Relief from PMT/PMS
Relieves Joint Stiffness and Pain
Enhances Sleep Patterns
Increases Muscle Regeneration (Magnesium)
Normalises Blood Pressure
Enhances Immune System
Ideal Environment for Speed Learning (audio/visual)
Ideal for Neuromuscular Programming
Great for pregnant women (throughout the pregnancy)