Service & Repairs, PMA's, Used Sales, New Sales, Test and Tag, Installations and Relocations
Fitness Equipment Services
Fitness, Gym, Bike
Service and Repairs
Covering all types and brands of fitness equipment, F-E-S provides a fast, friendly and reliable service. With a fast 48 hour commercial breakdown response, and with F-E-S technicians whom are carefully selected, holding an electrical licence and who have attended diagnostic and repair workshops, you can be rest assured that you are receiving the best possible service and that your equipment is up and running in the shortest time possible.
F-E-S's friendly staff provides several key services, which include diagnosis, repair, servicing, recomendations and sales of new and used equipment, installations and relocations. So if you have any equipment problems or questions, be sure to give us a call.
Although F-E-S specialises in commercial fitness equipment, we also service domestic fitness equipment. To help keep costs down for our domestic clients, F-E-S offers a workshop so you can drop off your equipment and save on call out fees.
Whether your fitness equipment requires servicing, repairs or relocations, F-E-S is the trusted company for you.
One of our primary services, already utilised by some of the leading gyms around South-East Queensland, are preventive maintenance agreements, open to both commercial and domestic customers. For reasons similar to why you have your car serviced, these servicing agreements possess numerous benefits:
• Cost effectiveness. Avoiding pricey breakdown repairs stemming from neglect
• Avoiding machine "down time" to keep your customers satisfied (or yourself in shape!)
• Ensuring the safety of your customers & satisfying your obligations under the Workplace Health & Safety Act 1995
• Prolonging the life of your equipment
• Ensuring your equipment runs as smoothly as possible and at its optimum level
• Satisfying warranty claims
Our servicing includes (where appropriate) :
• Inspection and testing of product safety features/mechanisms
• Inspection and adjusting/tensioning/aligning of drive, timing and running belts
• Checking for worn cables, belts, pulleys and bearings
• Cleaning and lubricating chains, bushes and guide rods
• Checking and logging mileage, amp draw and diagnostics/error codes
• Checking auto-lube wax levels and motor brushes
• Adjusting/tightening loose hardware, cables and belts
• Performing full functional tests and conducting appropriate repairs
• Thoroughly wiping down equipment, including dust prevention to motor and control boards
• Diagnosing and quoting parts requiring replacement or further repair
Installs and Relocations
It's not easy moving fitness equipment, and F-E-S technicians are very experienced at disassembling and reasembling large multi-stations, and cardio equipment. F-E-S is best placed to ensure your equipment is transported in the safest, most efficient way possible.
Whether your equipment is being moved across town, into another room, or even interstate, F-E-S can organise and move your fitness equipment. We are very flexible with the help of relocation. Whether you would like us to only dismantle and reassemble your equipment and let you, or your removalist to move the equipment for you, or let F-E-S to manage moving your equipment from start to finish. We can tailor our services to help reduce the stress of your move.
, Cross Trainers
, Exercise Bike
, Exercise Bikes
, Fitness Equipment
, Home Gym
, Home Gyms
, Preventative Maintanence Agreement
, Rowing Machines