We are pleased to offer our patients CEREC® restoration services; a superior method of creating precisely designed, colour-matched and highly durable ceramic restorations. From simple fillings to full crowns, CEREC® delivers the quality results you need in a single appointment.
CEREC® uses a state-of-the-art digital 3D camera to create an optical impression of your prepared tooth. This digital image replaces the physical impression required in traditional procedures.
Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
State-of-the-art CAD software then allows us to design with precise detail a restoration that fits the contours of your tooth.
Mill, Polish and Bond
The exact design specifications are wirelessly sent to our on-site milling machine to create your restoration. About 20 minutes later, your all ceramic, colour-matched restoration is ready for placement. Your new restoration is then fitted, polished and bonded for permanence….and you are back to doing whatever it is you’d rather be doing.
- Single visit convenience – no temporaries
- No uncomfortable impression trays
- Beautiful aesthetics – colour matched ceramic
- Clinically proven – millions of successful restorations worldwide
- Enamel-like materials – natural look and feel
- Suitable for fillings, crowns and veneers