The RG 146 Insurance Adviser course is designed for anyone wishing to provide advice in both Personal & General Insurance as covered under ASIC’s Tier I advice regulation and is ideal for existing Finance & Mortgage Brokers who wish to extend their product offering.
This course has been registered with and approved by ASIC as meeting the requirements of RG 146 (previously known as PS 146).
The RG 146 Insurance Adviser course will equip you with the specialist knowledge and technical skills to provide compliant advice to clients on a full range of Insurance including:
1. Personal Insurance Products
- Life insurance (death)
- Total and Permanent Disablement insurance
- Trauma insurance/Critical Illness
- Income Protection/Salary Continuance
2. Investment/Insurance Products
- Insurance with Investment component e.g. Whole of Life policies
- Risk minimisation strategies e.g. capital protection, hedging
3. General Insuranceto protect assets
- Property e.g. Home, Motor Vehicle
- People e.g. Health, Liability
- Business & Commerce
This Program is aligned to the and will provide you with credit for 2 of the 4 Diploma modules - setting you well down the path to becoming a Financial Planner.