Sacraments and meditations
Liberal Catholic Church of St Michael & All Angels
Gold Coast Church, Christening Gold Coast, Gold Coast Spiritual Community,
The Gold Coast LC Community, located at St Michael’s, 19 Kerr Avenue, in Southport, is an inclusive community which tries to live out Christ’s maxims: “Love God as yourself, and love your neighbour,” and “Do not judge, and you will not be judged.”
WE meet on the FIRST, THIRD and FIFTH Sundays of the month at 9.00 AM.
The Liberal Catholic Church, of which St Michael’s is a small part, suggests principles which people are free to accept or reject, and to interpret how they wish.
It does not insist on the acceptance of dogmas. It is a world-wide church which, true to its name, welcomes all without qualification or any judgment to its local communities, and through them to its sacraments . . . as we say ALL are welcome at the table of the Lord.
Our inclusiveness is such that
• we acknowledge all religions as simply different paths back to the same source.
• we welcome those of all religions and none to our communities.
• we do not see that membership of another religion or denomination precludes a person from being a member of our community at the same time.
• we do not make judgements about peoples’ lifestyles. Some of our member are, for example, wiccans, and Buddhists, while others are gay.
• we see that an individual's worldview is something that evolves and grows over a whole lifetime . . .
and this means that evolution and the growth of understanding are features of a dynamic mind and spirituality.
Put more simply than all of the above, you are welcome to join us, hassle-free, and truly be yourself.
We welcome people of all races, cultures, creeds, and lifestyles . . .
If the idea of this inclusive, non-judgmental and non-dogmatic community, appeals to you:
Robert on 0413 098 030 or (07) 55 640 740 (Bus & Fax).
Christening Gold Coast
, Gold Coast Church
, Gold Coast Spiritual Community
, Liberal Catholic Community